I thought I would share the eight tips for using technology that actually improves the classroom. That way, if you find the ideas interesting and wish to find out more, you can click on the side image or article title above, and you will be taken to the complete article. So, without further ado, here are the 8 tips:
1. Keep learning goals ahead of the technology.
2. Opt for the open-ended.
3. Don’t let tech make learning easy.
4. Take feedback seriously.
5. Stay skeptical of individualized learning — for now.
6. Bring in student interests, authentically.
7. Start conversations.
8. Make it open, make it better.